Phone: (49) 0 45 63 / 4 74 - 0
Info-Hotline: (49) 0 45 63 / 4 74 - 222
All our restaurants offer baby food. We are also pleased to warm any infant food you have brought along. Just ask our staff for assistance.
Baby Switch is THE keyword if you visit HANSA-PARK with infants or toddlers. You'll find the sign on display at every bigger ride attraction
Very often it is difficult for you as a couple to have both partners enjoy a ride attraction and at the same time keep an eye on your child. Or you don't want to stand in line twice just to give your partner the opportunity to enjoy a ride too. That is why we are offering a new service at HANSA-PARK: the Baby Switch service
How does Baby Switch work?
1. You just join the waiting queue as usual, if there is any, while your partner is waiting at the exit of the attraction.
2. When you have reached the loading station, approach our staff for the Baby Switch service. (S)he will give you a little card with the keyword Baby Switch on and explain to you how to proceed.
3. When you get off the ride later, you hand your partner the Baby-Switch card and explain to him/her how to proceed, exactly like the ride operator told you.
4. Your partner can now decide whether to use the exit to go to the loading station or jump queue and go straight to the entrance, holding on to the card, while you are taking care of your child.
5. Once your partner has reached the loading station, (s)he'll just have to hand the card to our staff and off the ride goes. Have fun!
If your child has lost his or her way, a park employee will accompany him or her to our Service Centre at the main entrance. Our service: at all our box offices and in the Information and Service Centre at the main entrance we have high-quality key chains with little cards attached at your disposal, costing you just EUR 1.00, on which you can write down your name and telephone number. Unfortunately we cannot have put out calls for children.
All the excitement is tiring. High time to take the littlies off their feet and push them for while! At the entrance, we have free-of-charge strollers at your disposal. However we kindly ask for your understanding that we can only store a limited number of pushchairs and on busy days there may not be enough strollers available for all guests.
Your children have spent a lovely, long and exciting day at HANSA-PARK on their own and now want to be picked up? Well, just ask them to wait at the HANSA-PARK bus and coach car park at specially designated parking areas. Please make sure not to obstruct coach traffic and their passengers, though.
Infants and toddlers want to feel comfortable, too: nappy changing rooms and private corners to breastfeed your baby are available in the Service Centre at the main entrance, at the Children’s World next to the make-up point, at the refreshment kiosk in the Pirate Land, next to the Tienda Textiles in Mexico and at the Wild Water Ride at the Lumberjacks’ Camp.