The Navajo Trail High-Rope Garden
The Navajo Trail high-rope garden and obstacle course will challenge you with more than 25 skill exercises you won't find in any other high-rope garden. The entire facility has been designed with an Indio-Style flair; the obstacle route is a total of 200m long and up to 10m high.
Special features of the high-rope garden:
- A new, patented safety system
- No safety hooks have to be put on when changing to a new exercise. Very high safety standards as the high-rope garden cannot be exited anywhere.
- No safety helmet required
- Minimum height is 1.10m only because special child safety belts are used
- Leads across water
- Can also be used when it's dark as all route sections are lighted
- No additional costs (included in the normal entrance fee)
- Biggest safety belt sizes available:
- Belly circumference: max. 140 cm
- Leg circumference: max. 80 cm
- Upper body, from belly to shoulder: max. 90 cm
- Indoor or roofed