Information for Coach Tour Operators & Travel Agents
- Free admission for coach drivers
- Free-of-charge lunch menu for coach drivers
- Free-of-charge coffee and soft drinks
- If the group is accompanied by a second coach driver or tour guide, they will enjoy the same services
Upon request you will be allocated tickets in advance for advertised trips or group tours. To make use of this service please register as a collaboration partner. You will then enjoy the following advantages:
- With their tickets guests can beat the queues and proceed straight to the main entrance to enter the park.
- On the day of the visit the coach driver will not need to pay cash, by EC card or credit card at the box office.
- Invoices will be issued at regular intervals for the number of tickets actually used.
- Tickets that have not been used and have been returned in time are taken back free of charge.
- Free-of-charge parking lots for your coaches.
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed by a member of our staff and directed to a reserved parking lot
- You will be given your adventure tickets at our special group entrance
- If your order includes additional special offers, the day’s agenda will be determined together with you
- If you have ordered a menu, we will let you know where and when you can take your reserved seats
Here’s how you avoid the long queues: just register your group 2 days in advance
By phone on +49 (0)4563/474-0, by fax on +49 (0)4563/474-100 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the day of your visit the coach driver or tour guide can collect the entrance tickets against payment at one of the group box offices located at the entrance area - our staff will know about your reservation. You have the option to pay cash in EURO or any other common foreign currency, by EC card or credit card (Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard). Should you require an invoice please let us know in advance, in time prior to the day of your visit.
If you would like to use our logo and/or our wide range of picture material available under Press & Media in your catalogue, promotional flyer or on your website, you are welcome to download any of it free of charge. However, please take note of the rights of use.
Use our enquiry form to order HANSA-PARK promotional material. We’ll be pleased to send it to you.