Don't worry, eat happy with our allergy-friendly meals
If you would like to know more about allergens and food additives that must be declared on packaging, please approach our hospitality staff.
Gluten-free Meals at HANSA-PARK
- Broccoli noodle casserole with cream cheese sauce and cooked turkey ham € 8.90
- Makkaroni minced meat (beef) casserole € 8.90
- Sliced chicken in cream sauce with ribbon noodles, mushrooms and broccoli € 7.90
Enjoy a gluten-free breakfast with Sunday rolls:
- Sunday rolls € 1.50
- Chocolate fresh-cream cake € 2.50
- Butter biscuits € 2.00
- Vanilla biscuits € 3.90
Popcorn & French Fries
Not all popcorn offered at the popcorn stall next to the Saloon "Last Chance" is gluten-free as the non-gluten-free types may contaminate the popcorn that actually is gluten-free. But fear not! Just go to the "Mandelkutsche" [almond Carriage] at the Old-Time Fun Fair where you can get "worry-free" popcorn.
At the following snack stops and refreshment kiosks you can get French fries that are cooked in a separate deep fat fryer which is not used for other products. There will be no risk of cross-contamination:
- Kiosk at the Flying Dutchman
- Kiosk at Hansa Garden
- Kiosk at the Land of the Vikings
- Kiosk close to the Racing Roland
Enjoy your meal!