Tips for Your Group Visit
Read our tips to ensure that your group outing at HANSA-PARK is a memorable one!
In order to speed up processes at the group box office, we advise you to pre-register your group at least 2 working days prior to your planned visit at HANSA-PARK. If you require assistance in any way, please call us on +49 (0) 4563/474-0 or send us a fax on +49 (0) 4563/474-100. You may also send your enquiry by mail. firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive your adventure tickets at our special group box offices as well as a park map showing our show programme. Please note that the group leader must buy the tickets for the whole group. We kindly request the group leader to check the number of participants as well as whether (s)he has collected the entrance fee from all group members prior to collecting the tickets.
If you need to be contacted
Your group leader may leave his/her mobile phone number with our staff at the service building during your stay.
Our over-large beach chair or our floral clock at the "The Hanseatic League in Europe” theme world at the entrance area makes for an excellent meeting point. Or meet at our earthy Trappers’ Camp where five trapper lodges are available for individual booking. Each trapper lodge is equipped with a lockable luggage room. By the way: barbecuing is welcome here! We’ll be happy to provide you with a well-stuffed barbecue package.
Day’s Agenda, incl. Additional Services
If your order includes additional services, the day’s agenda will be determined together with you at the Service Centre.
Tips if you plan to book a group lunch or similar additional services:
- Please make your booking well in advance even if you are not exactly sure how many persons will join.
- Please let us know the exact number of persons and your choice of meal at least 24 hours prior to your visit.
- Please order the same menu for everyone in your group to allow us to serve you fast and smoothly.
- Upon your arrival, you will be given detailed information on the time and location of your meal at our group box office.
- We will try our best to meet your time and location requirements.
- If a gastronomic service booked in advance is not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the booking date, we reserve the right to charge cancellation fees of up to 50%.