Earthy barbecue fun
Each trapper lodge accommodates groups of up to 20 persons and is equipped with a lockable luggage room. The key to it can be collected at our Information and Service Centre on the day of your visit. As the lodges are very popular, reservations are a must.
There will be no extra charges for the reservation of the trapper lodge or the luggage room. You will just have to pay a cleaning fee of € 10 and a key deposit fee of € 10 per lodge upon registration. The deposit will be refunded when you return the key.
- Stainless-steel barbecue unit: € 10 per unit; HANSA-PARK will do the cleaning for you
- Barbecue set (charcoal, grilling tongs and barbecue lighter): € 7.90
- Package deal: Trapper Barbecue (can be booked for groups of 10 or more): € 8.90 per person
The package includes: trapper lodge, charcoal barbecue unit and a well-stuffed barbecue package with several kinds of sausages, home-made potato salad or baked potato with sour cream, coleslaw salad, mustard, ketchup and oven-fresh baguette.
The trapper barbecue package can be complemented by:
- Skewered neck-of-pork steak (160 g): € 2.90
- Skewered turkey in a hearty marinade (160 g): € 2.90
- Corn cob with herb butter: € 1.90
by telephone on +49 (0) 4563/474-0 or use contact form. The trapper barbecue package can also be booked online.
If you want to have a barbecue at the Trappers' Camp, you must book in advance and you must use the barbecue facilities provided by the Park.
Tip: The nearest toilets are located in front of the Fort Alamo Saloon at the Plaza San Antonio.
During the "Visit of the Shadow Creatures" event from September 30 to October 01, 2017 and from October 06 to 08, 2017 the trapper lodges are available to a limited extent after 3 pm.