Chalet Type "Seashell" (F)
Spacious terraced house that sleeps up to 4 persons
A terrace and a balcony bring in the fresh Baltic Sea air and three rooms and a sleeping gallery offer plenty of space. Up to 4 persons can comfortably stay in this townhouse-type chalet, breathe through and refuel to feel fit for exciting adventures at HANSA-PARK.
Enjoy the comfort you are used to at home on holiday, too. This very spacious semi-detached house offers plenty of space on two floors and first-class equipment of top quality. It really leaves nothing to be desired with its sea front position and panoramic views across the Baltic Sea.
- 3-room semi-detached terraced house or end-of-terrace house set across two floors
- sleeps up to 4 + 2 persons
- about 84 sq m
- open-plan kitchen with log-fired stove
- fully equipped kitchen, incl. dishwasher, oven, coffee maker, toaster and kettle
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 sauna, bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC
- living room, TV, Hi-Fi system
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom with bathtub, WC and washing machine
- in part with balcony
- 1 open sleeping gallery with 2 single beds or one sofa bed in the living room
- Parking for 1 passenger car
- Floor plan, room layout and furniture may vary.