Youth Camps in the Surrounding Area
Scharbeutz Youth Group Camp
...directly by the Scharbeutz beach
The tent camp is located right by the beach and features ultra-modern supply and meal rooms, day rooms and sanitary facilities. The tents can accommodate 6 to 10 persons. Just bring your own bed sheet, pillow and sleeping bag and make yourself at home in the tents that come with wooden flooring and beds. Of course, you can also use the sports field, the multi-purpose hall and other amenities of the house as well as the park-like outdoor premises. The kitchen of the youth hostel provides all meals, offering a large selection of yummy foods.
Tent camp, full board:
from € 23.50 per person
Entrance tickets to HANSA-PARK can be purchased at the reception.
Jugendcamp Grömitz [Grömitz Youth Camp]
The sound of the sea, swimming fun, sunbathing, salt on your skin and the huge adventure world of HANSA-PARK – all that is waiting for you, very close to the youth camp at Grömitz.
Apart from the campsite with tent capacities to accommodate up to 800 persons, there are two houses with 64 affordable beds for you to choose from.
Almost all of the 18 modern standard youth hostel rooms come with 2 bunk beds and attached shower/toilet. Another 50 beds are available in simple camping huts that can be heated. A camp bed for each tent dweller will be provided, but don’t forget to bring sleeping bags or blankets, bed sheets, towels and tea towels.
From € 15.90/ night, incl. breakfast
* Prices per night per person
** Please bring bed sheet
*** Please bring sleeping bag
If you require more information, or if you want to visit the hostel to have a look at the premises in advance, or book your stay with them, please contact the Youth Camp at Grömitz.
23743 Ostseeheilbad Grömitz
Fun is guaranteed because the camp offers:
- activity rooms
- sports equipment
- beach volleyball areas, play and sports areas a 5m
- table tennis hall
- a camp disco (high season only)
- barbecue and campfire sites on the premises
- crazy golf
- bicycles for rent fun and inline skatepark
- the local indoor wave pool
- a horseback riding school
- children’s motocross
- special bicycle tour programme, offered by the Ostseeheilbad Grömitz,
- the Baltic Sea health spa
Youth group entrance tickets to HANSA-PARK can be purchased at the reception. On request the camp management will be pleased to arrange for coach transfers to and from HANSA-PARK.
Jugendbegegnungsstätte Lensterstrand [Youth Meeting Home]
- Permanent tent houses for up to 380 persons
- Natural-roof houses for up to 160 persons
- Common room for up to 120 persons – equipped with DVD player, TV and hi-fi equipment
- DFB mini football field, 2 large sports fields, table tennis tables, large beach ball field, multi-purpose hall for sports, games & disco
- Full board
HANSA-PARK entrance tickets for youth groups can be purchased at the home.
Prices on request