Job Application Tips
What we need from you
You would like to work for our company?
Please submit the following supporting documents with your job application:
- Concise and separate cover letter / motivation letter
- Chronological CV (Curriculum vitae)
- Recent photograph
- Recent certificate of good conduct [Führungszeugnis]
- Copies of the mot recent school certificates or a graduation certificate and employment references from your most recent employers
- Other certificates or references you would like to include
- For seasonal staff: our Job Application Form (download as PDF)
Note: Please state your contact data in full! Keep in mind that we may wish to contact you.
The cover / motivation letter is the most important document of your job application. It is your chance to show the recipient that you have the skills the company needs. Describe why you want the job and why you think you are suitable for the role (not longer than one page of A4 size).
The CV conveys your personal details and outlines your educational and professional history. It should be informative but concise and give the reader a good first idea of your skills and achievements.
One last tip: Check your job application documents for spelling and grammatical errors. Make sure to select an appropriate font and use it throughout your documents. Ensure that your documents are not dog-eared and without stains.